Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Caring Christian



This is Christian.

Christian weighs heavily on my heart today and every day. I would love to bring him home with me (he's in the same country as Peaches) but unfortunately, I am not in a position to bring home two at once. He turned 6 a few months ago and lives in an orphanage in Eastern Europe because he was born with Down syndrome. He is very smart and kind. Christian is loved by his caregivers and the director of his orphanage is surprised that he is still waiting. The family who adopts him will be very blessed to call him their son.

Christian has a sizeable grant of over $2,600 on Reece's Rainbow. He is available to single moms. Please see Christian. Please see his potential. I would love nothing more than to see him come home. If you're his family, I will be more than willing to help you raise funds, if it's needed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephani! My name is Elise, I am so happy to have come across your blog! I found it through Reeces Rainbow Donation Pages. I read your about me About Me and saw you are from West Michigan!! I am as well! I am going to be 23 soon and although this is young, the idea of adoption has been growing in my mind like wild fire, and I hope in the future, I will be able to make those ideas turn into plans! I see that you're in the process of getting your little girl home and looking to travel soon, this is so exciting!! I was hoping we could exchange emails or something so as time goes on I could ask you questions about international adoption. Since I am not in a position in my life to adopt right now, I am looking to support and advocate for adoption in any way as I learn. I will keep you and your little girl in my thoughts and I hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Elise! Feel free to e-mail me at skobenauf@gmail.com :)

      Delete