Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Apologies

I cannot believe that it's been more than a month since I've updated my blog. I am truly so sorry for that! I have been busy working. A lot. I've also been getting things ready for a BIN sale that is going to be starting very soon (before the end of the week). The sale will be on Facebook (Buy It Now Sale to Help Bring "Peaches" Home). There are already 75+ items to list and I'm finding more and more stuff to add!

I cannot believe that it has been 2 months since I left Peaches. Hopefully, that means I will be there in less than two months to bring her home! She is 10 months old now!!! On September 10, I received word from my agency that I received my final PM approval and the in-country representative is currently working on getting the paperwork together for my Article 16  package. This could take up to a month to complete. Once my agency has my Article 16 package, they will put together my I-800 package for me to review and once I approve, they will send it to USCIS for me.

We're in the final stretch now. So surreal! Thank you all for your support. It has meant to much to me throughout my journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment