Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A few small updates!

I am SO close to bringing Peaches home! I'm hoping that I will have a court date for mid- to late-November. When I am there, I will need to be in-country for approximately 24 days. This will be both a great time to bond with Peaches and a time for the both of us to explore her native city.

The Updates:

- Even though I have done many fundraisers, I am still a long way from being fully funded because none of them have been too successful. I have also sold many personal items and have had items donated so I could sell those, too. I am still approximately $6,500 away from being fully funded. So close, yet so far away.

- I am currently having a "Buy It Now" Sale on Facebook. You can check it out here. I added a few more things tonight and will be adding more items tomorrow evening.

- I had a $400 matching grant that was matched today!

- I am considering doing a last minute t-shirt fundraiser or something. I have a few ideas in my head right now but need to work on the details this weekend. Any other last minute fundraising ideas?

- I have applied for several grants but have been denied for all of them.

As I have said before, thank you for your support! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment