Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Initial Application is submitted!

I just got back from running some errands. One of those errands included putting my application in for a beautiful little girl from Eastern Europe! I shipped it priority and it should be to the agency by Thursday afternoon! I am so, so excited. And nervous. How can someone not be nervous when they know in their heart that a child belongs with them but everything ultimately depends on other people?! Also, I'm nervous that someone else's application will be received before mine.

In order to help raise funds for the adoption, I will be doing various fundraisers. I will make sure to mention all of them on here, as well as how you can enter. Currently, I am looking for large size baby food jars or small canning jars. If you have any you can spare, please let me know. If you're local, I'd be more than willing to come pick them up. If you'd have to ship them, I'd be willing to pay shipping.

One of the first activities I'll be doing, aside from selling a few things on Craigslist, is I'm going to be selling baked goods and homemade body wash at a few local craft shows. Depending on the success of this, I might start selling a few of the things online.

I will give an update on Leanne and the Angel Tree project tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment