Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Adventure Begins!


My new adventure begins tomorrow morning at 11:31 am, when my first flight takes off! I will have a 13-hour layover in Vienna, Austria on Saturday before arriving in country early Sunday morning. During my layover in Vienna, I am planning on going on a tour or two and experiencing the city! More adventure than I had planned when I got travel date but definitely worthwhile!

I booked my airline tickets through Golden Rule Travel. They had excellent service and the quote I received from them was cheaper than anything I was able to find on my own. I will definitely be using them on trip two. 

Please pray for me! I have never flown overseas before and this will be the first time I travel alone. Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment