Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Time Flies

I seriously cannot believe that it has been a week since I updated. It's also been 5 days since I left Eastern Europe.

I had two visits per day with Peaches. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Each visit lasted about two hours. Peaches fell asleep in my arms three times. It was so precious! Every day, I got to see more and more of her personality. After the first visit, she really opened up and towards the end of the week, she would smile at me every time I went into her room to get her. She has a gorgeous smile. I cannot wait to share a picture of her face. You guys will melt.

On Friday, I had my morning visit with her like usual and in the afternoon, I only had half a visit because I had to go down to the Minister of Justice and officially register with Peaches. In 4-6 months, hopefully, Peaches will be an orphan no more! The team in-country is hoping that I will have court in November or early December so she can be home before Christmas. Wouldn't that be the best Christmas present ever?

1 comment:

  1. That absolutely would be the best Christmas present ever! Prayers for you x

    ReplyDelete